Shipping to a Friend

hgseasons

Jan 11, 2022
Hi everyone! I'm not sure if anyone knows but I thought I'd take my chance and ask the community! I live in Canada and have been itching to get a Goyard for a while now, preferably through the London or Paris location because the conversion is better for my poor CAD currency. However, I know that shipping and duties can be extra $$$$ compared to shipping from the states. (For reference I'm thinking about the Artois PM or MM, haven't fully decided).

I currently have a friend who's living in London and would be able to bring it back to Canada for me next time she comes back. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to call either location and proceed with purchasing the bag but have it shipped to her address in London instead? She's pretty busy and I don't want to cause an inconvenience for her to go all the way out to the Goyard location just for me as she doesn't live close to there. I'm just realizing now that it might not even be possible as she lives locally to a location so maybe they won't proceed with a wire transfer and ask for her to go visit directly? If anyone has any insights, that would be great! Thanks in advanced!

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Sigh, any advice on calling the store? Tried yesterday and today but no one's picking up so I sent an email per the voicemail instructions. Just waiting to hear back but in the meantime, I guess I'll keep trying to call.
No, sorry, I've never tried to call. Maybe reach out via email?