Shipping to a Different Address for your first order?

imysworld

PandaPop
Sep 16, 2010
This is kind of a carry on from http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/problem-with-my-order-help-please-640839.html

Ok, I have been waiting about a few days for LV to reply to my email (I just want to buy my bag from them and receive it dont want to wait any more), the man on the phone was usless, but i made an order and they cancelled it because my billing address and shipping address were different. (See thread above)

I need to know the following: -

1. Can you ship your first order to any address? (There website makes you beleive you can)

2. Has anyone else had that problem when LV cancelled there order because of the two addresses wernt the same?? (I think the bag just sold out before i went through the check out)

I just want to re-order my bag tonight as i think the bank has finally released my funds

I ordered the Mono Neverfull MM - £425 (UK)

I had the billing address as my Bank account address

I had the shipping address as my work address

I am in the UK (If that makes any difference)

I had more than enough in my account

Thank you if you can answer the questions.

Ive higlighted the most important parts :biggrin:

It is a pretty typical policy for online orders in general. It doesn't have to do with it being your first order. It is done to reduce the likelihood of credit card fraud.

Well typically with Louis Vuitton, if you have never purchased from the boutique before, they need to ship to your billing address. If you can get to a boutique and get registered in their computers, you will be able to ship to a different address.

Well typically with Louis Vuitton, if you have never purchased from the boutique before, they need to ship to your billing address. If you can get to a boutique and get registered in their computers, you will be able to ship to a different address.

Thanks!!!! Just people were saying that you can have it shipped anywhere, and i had never had the trouble, Thank you for clearing it up!

i would go to the LV store but i cant really 250 ish miles from it! :sad:

xx

Thanks!!!! Just people were saying that you can have it shipped anywhere, and i had never had the trouble, Thank you for clearing it up!

i would go to the LV store but i cant really 250 ish miles from it! :sad:

xx

You are absolutely welcome! Louis Vuitton's policies are very difficult to understand from time to time, so I am glad that I could help you.

I hope you are able to get the bag of your dreams soon. :smile: Let us know how everything works out for you!

You are absolutely welcome! Louis Vuitton's policies are very difficult to understand from time to time, so I am glad that I could help you.

I hope you are able to get the bag of your dreams soon. :smile: Let us know how everything works out for you!

I will, i have had to spend some money i couldnt afford so i need to pay myself back next month then i can order it! :biggrin: