Shipping Question

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Austria,Europe
Hey!

I have a short question concering international shipping.

I live in Austria / Europe and we have only one Chanel Store in Vienna which often doesnt have the bags I like. Now the very sweet SA told me that he can only order bags within Europe, and often the other stores (like paris london etc) only send bags on exchange. (So if our store have a bag they need then they will exchange).

Is it true that stores in Europe cannot order from the U.S. Appearently they cant.

Also did anyone already order within europe a bag from a different country? I thought about calling the Paris store myself if they can just send it to me, but I was told that there is only a small chance that they would do so.

What about department stores like harrods etc... ?

Id love to hear from you girls some opinions and experiences!

Saskia

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
^^^ all above true I'm afraid.

Your best bet is to go to your nearest store and let them 'trade' bags. Chanel don't usually like you ordering from other countries but I have heard of exceptions. Maybe where someone had a prior relashionship with the store in another city/country. If your SA is any good it should not be such a problem.

I don't see why you shouldn't ring Paris direct to find out. I just doubt it unless you're a special/regular customer.

They don't source from outside the EU.