shipping of the "one of a kind" items.....

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
i ordered the black crice clutch and it says it will ship on sept 2nd... If they have it there I wonder why it will take so long??? It said it was showroom sample...unless thats when they remove it from the showroom? I think that its weird they would post it for sale if its not available......

did anyone else have this happen with these one of a kind items? thanks!!

^^I am waiting on my Euc/BB Celina that keeps getting pushed back. It's supposed to ship Monday, but we'll see. I ordered on 7/28. The next day I ordered a wallet and that shipped immediately.
I agree that if it's a one of a kind item it should be available and shipped right away. I don't quite get HH's mentality on shipping and the availability of items.

I've called them a bunch of times in the past about other things. I just happened to see my date pushed back while I was on my laptop and just shot them an e-mail super quick. I've had good success with e-mail too.

I got a reply from Melissa who is awesome BTW. Apparently, my Euc/BB was over sold.:pout: However, she offered me a BB at the same price. I'm happy with that so I took it. A happy ending!!:yahoo: