Shipping from Ontario, California

Ordered a monogram empreinte bumbag (again!) because the last two I received from the NJ distribution center both had major flaws. This one is coming from Ontario and I'm hoping it's perfect (but also hoping it's not made in USA). Third time is a charm, right? Is everything being shipped from Ontario Made in USA?
So just an update, the branded box the bag came in was kind of a disaster. The seam where the lid meets the back was ripped, it looked like it had gotten wet and had that lumpy appearance that wet cardboard gets when it dries, but thankfully the bag inside is perfect! And made in Spain!

Reactions: gimme_purses
Ordered a monogram empreinte bumbag (again!) because the last two I received from the NJ distribution center both had major flaws. This one is coming from Ontario and I'm hoping it's perfect (but also hoping it's not made in USA). Third time is a charm, right? Is everything being shipped from Ontario Made in USA?
I received my By the Pool Victorine wallet from there and it was Made in Italy and perfect :smile:

Reactions: lavanity and Loriad
Anybody shipped key pouch from this location ? how is it? Mine coming tomorrow? I hope I don’t get a crappy one . This is the first time I get from this location? Are most of items made in Europe?