SHIPPING FROM LONDON TO CANADA

Wow, thanks for the intel. Is this for certain? It's about time Goyard returns to Canada I never had the chance to buy it when it was sold at Holts many many years ago and it left as quickly as it appeared. My only gripe with this, is that it is going to become as mainstream as the LV neverful. Oh well, that just means there are a lot of people in Toronto that have great taste :smile:
Thanks for the headsup ayla! :smile:
I heard it from a friend whose going to be working at that location. I couldn't find anything online to corroborate this though!

I see more and more people carrying it in Toronto. I really hope that it won't become as mainstream as the NF too

So Nordstroms Yorkdale has now enlisted the brands and boutiques that they will carry and Goyard is definitely not one of them. The brands they will carry for "high-end" bags are just: Burberry, Celine, Chloe, Delvaux, Loewe and Valentino (source: Retail Insider). So no worries for now that Goyard will become mainstream in Canada. :biggrin::cool:

So Nordstroms Yorkdale has now enlisted the brands and boutiques that they will carry and Goyard is definitely not one of them. The brands they will carry for "high-end" bags are just: Burberry, Celine, Chloe, Delvaux, Loewe and Valentino (source: Retail Insider). So no worries for now that Goyard will become mainstream in Canada. :biggrin::cool:

Sorry for getting everyones' hopes up!

Has any of you ladies ship from Goyard London, England to Canada (Toronto)? I emailed Goyard London and they emailed me back saying that they can ship item to Canada for 95 pounds and price VAT off. I'm sure I will be paying duties and taxes on it. I was wondering if I will save buying from UK compared to buying from US with conversion.
Please share if you have done it before.

Hi. I was wondering if you ended up purchasing your bag from London? I am going to NYC in a couple of weeks and considering purchasing a Goyard from there, but now wondering if I should consider London with the drop in GBP. Also, when you contacted London, did you contact the store in Mayfair? TIA!

Goyard sent me a tantalizing message that I should stay tuned for "good news" in 2017 about Goyard in Canada. Finally.
Wow, no way!! I am excited and sad at the same time, lol! I love that my bag is one of the only few here in Toronto. Yet, it will be so nice to have Goyard accessible in Canada!

Thank you for the intel, and please keep us updated!!