Shipping from England

Embratt

O.G.
May 26, 2008
I won something on eBay and the seller (seller is in England and I am in the US) says he will ship Royal Mail International --Signature Required. My question is about how long will it take to receive my item if shipped by that method. What are my options to get it faster? I know nothing about Royal Mail. I just don't want the seller sending the slowest way. Thanks for your help!

Royal Mail International Signed For is a good service, which I have used many times to send items to the US. It's usually speedy and reliable, but delivery time will depend entirely on customs and whether they release the item without delay. Hope it reaches you soon.

^^ I agree, I've used it several times for shipping and buyers have been pleased with the speed of the service. Only problem is the postal strikes happening here just now, but it may not affect you.
Best wishes

I agree airsure is no quicker and you don't get a signature but it is tracked all the way. I have had a airsure parcel go missing in the US, International signed for all ok so far