Shipping Forwarder

mkimimi

~ Fashion Obsessed ~
O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I really want to buy some shoes from DSW.com, but they don't ship to Canada. Can anyone recommend a shipping forwarder? And share some experiences? I've tried looking everywhere, and can't seem to find a reliable one.

I recently asked another member why with so many members here that have been members for so long and know each other so well are there no proxy groups, i.e. members from one country that are willing to take delivery for members of another country and then forward it.

Otherwise, I know of a company called Bongo International. Havent personally used them but they contacted me to use them for my business and they used MyGlassSlipper.com as a Client reference.

Thanks for your reply, but I was hoping for someone who has had experience doing this, as I'm scared to be shipping my order to a company, and trusting them to return it to me...

I use package express. Their rates and T&C are on the website. Unfortunately I haven't had anything forwarded to me (yet) b/c the last time I ordered a bunch of stuff to ship to there, I actually went and picked them up as I was in Vancouver (this place is in Washington). I've done my research and they seem to be very reasonable with fees and such, plus they use USPS to forward your packages to you too! And they also consolidate your items (if you choose) to save space/weight/get rid of packaging. I think there is a discussion on redflagdeals.com... do a search on google!

I signed up with package express. Their rates seem really reasonable. Thanks so much for the recommendation, that is exactly what I was looking for.