Shipping Directly from ebay, adresses?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    So I have a question I just sold the first item in a while and when I clicked print shipping label rather than redirecting to paypal like it did in the past it now has the option to ship right there from ebay, which is convienent however my question is the address that populates as the ship to, is that being taken from their paypal addy or is that their registration addy with ebay? If its the ebay registration addy then that could open up a whole can of worms since some people use their billing addy for registration rather than a shipping addy, dont update it etc.. Does anyone know for sure or has anyone had any issues result from shipping thru ebay?

2. Log into Paypal and ship from there. That ebay interface is too confusing.

3. Not only that, but in order to have PP Seller protection, PP requires that a seller ship to the address on the PP transaction page.
    AND... there have been instances posted here on the EBAY forum of shippers using the address from EBAY and it was NOT the same as the PP address.

Myself, I use my home for Ebay registration, my office for PP shipments. I can see this becoming a problem w/ PP protections if Ebay is providing shipping addresses... hmmmm