Shipping delays?

I shipped a return back that was received 6/9 and no credit so far. I also haven't been able to view my order history for about a week. They don't have the contact form listed on the site anymore either but I don't have the time to wait forever on hold with CS on the phone.

I shipped a return back that was received 6/9 and no credit so far. I also haven't been able to view my order history for about a week. They don't have the contact form listed on the site anymore either but I don't have the time to wait forever on hold with CS on the phone.
Still waiting for a return that was delivered to them on the 1st. Since the item was purchased from the store they can’t find it without a tracking number.

How long has everyone waited for a shipping notification, if anything at all?
I got a confirmation email, but nothing shows up on my order history now.
It depends...I never received a confirmation email on 2 of my orders until the day it was delivered (Yesterday and today) One ordered 6/25 and the other ordered 6/28. However I have another order that was Shipped UPS Sure Post and appears to now be stuck in our local postal system (ordered 6/15) but received confirmation email right away....

It depends...I never received a confirmation email on 2 of my orders until the day it was delivered (Yesterday and today) One ordered 6/25 and the other ordered 6/28. However I have another order that was Shipped UPS Sure Post and appears to now be stuck in our local postal system (ordered 6/15) but received confirmation email right away....

Ah I hope you get your orders soon!
I received the confirmation email, but no updates so I sent an inquiry through customer service and they said didn't have the bag I wanted anymore :sad: