Shipping delays?

mrk2014

O.G.
Jan 11, 2014
I totally understand that with COVID-19 everything is taking longer to process and ship, but I have an order confirmed on May 20, two items not received yet.
One has finally made it to UPS, and the other has been showing for a week now "shipping from the store", the tracking number shows label made and that's it.

Once before (last year), I had a shipment that never made it so I hope is not the case.

Anyway, I was hoping to see if you have experienced similar delays or perhaps got lucky to talk to CS and they gave estimated shipping times, etc.... I couldn't find anymore the contact form to ask them.

TIA.

I ordered a bag for my Birthday in April. NOTHING happened for 3 weeks. It finally arrived but I’m waiting to return as is wasn’t packed very well.
Curious how it was packed? Everything I have been receiving from Macy’s and bloom as well as some coach deliveries in a plastic bag.....

Curious how it was packed? Everything I have been receiving from Macy’s and bloom as well as some coach deliveries in a plastic bag.....

Came packed in a fold over type box that was too small. The sides of the box had been crushed and since the bag had no packing materials surrounding it it has dents and creases (small ones) in the leather. It came from JAX so I was surprised.

Came packed in a fold over type box that was too small. The sides of the box had been crushed and since the bag had no packing materials surrounding it it has dents and creases (small ones) in the leather. It came from JAX so I was surprised.
Yikes...guess I shouldn’t complain. Cringe when thinking about the return line but I would like to get my $600 back soon...

My bag finally arrived, and although it was not damaged I was kinda shocked that came in a regular no padding mailing envelope, wrapped in the Coach tissue but not inside the plastic bag, the purse had the Coach price tag and inside the Coach Care Card, but the strap and zippers were not even wrapped. It came from a Coach store in Chicago, so that might be why.