Shipping charges

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I called LV customer service to place an order because the item was sold out online. A sales rep transferred me to another sales rep in another state. I was charged $25.00 for shipping. I only ordered a bandeau. I do not recall ever paying that much to ship an item. Did something change?

2. To my knowledge, anything you order from them should have free shipping. The $25 is for expedited shipping.

3. I always get free shipping.

4. Was it expedites shipping? Should not cost more than $15 if it is ground. Also, if it is not available in your area, they should ship it free. Maybe give them a call and see what they say.

5. Never been charged for shipping- regular or not, but my understanding is that they're supposed to charge for expedited only. Call them and ask why you've been charged!

6. I would call them. I always got free shipping. You should not have been charged.

7. The most I ever paid was $15 for overnight FedEx shipping but most times it's free..

8. In Canada, if they are shipping from another store to your house, they would charge you. However. Store to store is free. Also, if the 1866 ships from their own stock then there is no shipping.

9. Call back just ordered an item for my hubby and overnight was complimentary.

10. They are supposed to have free express shipping right now for Valentine's Day. I would call them and ask for a refund.

11. I got it straight. Thank you

12. looks like you got your answer. good luck!

13. sounds strange