shipping charge refunds?

1. just a question, i bought a bag from a seller and returned because i found scratches on the bag that was not mentioned when i bought it (hence why i returned it, was not happy).
    Would it be ok for me to ask for a return for the charges? or is it just part of the chances you take for bidding on eBay? can i get the charges back or no?
    btw she said she couldn't return the money for it, i'm just curious because i understand why i could not recived the money back, BUT if i knew there was scratches on the bag i wouldn't have purchased it in the first place,....do you guys understand my situation? thanks!

2. I had an ebayer want to return a dress that was a final sale and she wanted me to pay shipping both ways. I told her no because it was a final sale but I agreed to take it back and I wouldn't pay the shipping. She ended up keeping it and left me a neutral. I don't think people should be expected to have shipping refunded. That's money lost on the sellers part. I don't expect shipping refunded when I buy else where online unless they state free returns.

However I did buy an item on eBay and I didn't like it so returned it. The seller refunded shipping one way without me asking. You may just want to ask the seller and she if she's willing. But I wouldn't expect it even if it was misrepresented. Its just a chance you take on eBay.

3. i agree with no refund on shipping. i am not a seller, but i think that is a fair thing to do.

4. I also agree with no refund on shipping. The seller was nice enough to give you a refund. (Yes, I know, not supposed to have scratches.) Besides, the seller lost money on the listing insertion fees and the final value fees. I wonder if there is a way that you can help the seller to recover at least the final value fee, by mutually agreeing to end the transaction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice