Shipped by buyer now NARU?

Lindsay2367

Sep 17, 2009
To clarify: my title should read Shipped but buyer now NARU?

I had a buyer purchase six small items from me. Buyer didn't pay until I opened non-paying bidder cases for each of the items, then buyer finally paid. I shipped the package this morning. I was having problems getting on eBay this morning, but when I finally got on just now, it shows that the buyer is NARU. I called eBay and they said it was fine to ship it since buyer had paid. Buyer did pay, but the funds have not yet been deposited into my account due to the hold PayPal places on newer sellers (it says should be available soon).

This buyer has been a slight headache from the beginning and, against my better judgment, I didn't just cancel the transaction from the outset (they had terrible false positive feedback from sellers, so I should have known better). So my question is, should I recall the package and refund the buyer, or should I just let the transaction go through and keep my fingers crossed that all goes well?

Also, buyer lives in the same city as I do, so the anticipated delivery date is tomorrow, so if I am going to recall, I need to do so soon.

Thanks in advance for any help!

ETA: I don't care about the charge for recalling the package, so that's not a consideration for me. I just don't want to deal with a headache down the line!

love4mom

Aug 9, 2010
New Jersey
To clarify: my title should read Shipped but buyer now NARU?

I had a buyer purchase six small items from me. Buyer didn't pay until I opened non-paying bidder cases for each of the items, then buyer finally paid. I shipped the package this morning. I was having problems getting on eBay this morning, but when I finally got on just now, it shows that the buyer is NARU. I called eBay and they said it was fine to ship it since buyer had paid. Buyer did pay, but the funds have not yet been deposited into my account due to the hold PayPal places on newer sellers (it says should be available soon).

This buyer has been a slight headache from the beginning and, against my better judgment, I didn't just cancel the transaction from the outset (they had terrible false positive feedback from sellers, so I should have known better). So my question is, should I recall the package and refund the buyer, or should I just let the transaction go through and keep my fingers crossed that all goes well?

Also, buyer lives in the same city as I do, so the anticipated delivery date is tomorrow, so if I am going to recall, I need to do so soon.

Thanks in advance for any help!

ETA: I don't care about the charge for recalling the package, so that's not a consideration for me. I just don't want to deal with a headache down the line!
I would just let the transaction go forward. The buyer paid, you ship.
The hold of funds is a Paypal thing. It has nothing to do with the buyer.