Shipped 2 parcels together by ups,no update for 1 parcel

xinatca

Dec 22, 2009
1Z330X046804281666
1Z330X046837617410
I shipped 2 parcels together at the same ups store today.
The tracking number for one parcel has changed to departure scan,but for another parcel,the tracking number still shows ready for ups.
Is that parcel still at ups store?or maybe they forgot to put the parcel on the truck?

Plz help!!!!!

I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this. I have found that oftentimes there is no rhyme nor reason with tracking - regardless of the shipping company. I would check back in the AM and see what's up.

I shipped it at ups customer center,not Ups franchise store.so there's no phone number to contact them.I'm so worried!!!

if it is not too much of a hassle, why don't you go there in person?
It as happened to me in the past with the USPS, it was just an oversight. However, I went there and had the employee look for my parcel and went home reassured and happy.:smile:

Yeah, you might want to visit them and see what's going on. Last month I purchased an Ebay item from a reseller and the package apparently vanished at her local PO--she had dropped off 3 others (4 total) and the rest of them arrived at their destinations just fine. Her PO insisted that they had never received the package, only the payment when she printed the label online. So, s*** happens sometimes :S

shopaholism said:
Yeah, you might want to visit them and see what's going on. Last month I purchased an Ebay item from a reseller and the package apparently vanished at her local PO--she had dropped off 3 others (4 total) and the rest of them arrived at their destinations just fine. Her PO insisted that they had never received the package, only the payment when she printed the label online. So, s*** happens sometimes :S

Did she use ups as well?

It might be that UPS just forgot to scan the second package. I know that over the holidays, I had one package that stayed at the "label" status until the day it went out for delivery (was shipped 2-day). The package had originated in Wisconsin but never showed as departing from there, nor did any of the intermediary stops have updates for the item. Hopefully this is the situation and your package is not lost!

Morisa said:
It might be that UPS just forgot to scan the second package. I know that over the holidays, I had one package that stayed at the "label" status until the day it went out for delivery (was shipped 2-day). The package had originated in Wisconsin but never showed as departing from there, nor did any of the intermediary stops have updates for the item. Hopefully this is the situation and your package is not lost!

Thanks.finally the 2nd parcel has updated info online.it seems like ups forgot to scan the parcel.

Sorry to hear. I had something close happen to me.

I had USPS pick up a eBay package right before Christmas. I live in a NYC no doorman apt and didn't get confirmation of the pickup or see activity on the tracking number for days. I'd never had problems with pickups before or with packages going missing in my building. I was really worried that someone stole it and since it was the holidays, I also didn't have time to go to my local PO.

I was so relieved when I got a tracking update that it was delivered on the 28th! USPS completely forgot to scan it until it got to FL.

At least you can get your money back if it is truly lost!