Shiping to saudia arabia?? or USA question

I am hoping to send to a friend of Mini here in the USA, I hope she gets the Botkier! It is awesome...once you botkier you don't go back!!!!
I was talking to her about possibly having HER bid and then sending her my pp address so a friend can use her confirmed USA address...good plan??? I REALLY want her to have it...:smile:,

Hi shoegal :smile: I am also a friend of mini's and i sent a bag to her in Saudi too!!AND let me tell you i was def. scared to do it cause i didnt know how to, but she sent me a picture of all the forms i would need to fill out and how to, and the post office people were so nice and helpful
and it got there in like 1 1/2 wks or less i was TOTALLY STUNNED!
Mini is SOSOSO nice, SO honest and just happens to be in a place where she cant get to the handbags she loves, and sadly :sad: people are scared to send overseas and sometimes i am too BUT!! you can be SURE MINI is THE person to trust!!!!

I hope that you decide to grace her with a botkier, as botkier is one of my fav. brands and i would hate for her to never experience one! :smile:
~Bessie

ShoeGal....
I am more than happy to take delivery of the bag but can I make a plea for a poor girl living in the middle of nowhere :smile:

If I pay for the bag, Mini will end up paying shipping to me (I'm not sure what you quoted for shipping)...then she will have to pay shipping to her (around 45.00) and then she will reimburse me my paypal fees for accepting the money from her. She is ultimately going to have to pay around 100 extra. If you could find it in your heart to ship directly to her, you could save a fellow TPFer a load of money.
But you are the seller and have the right to make your decisions. I'd really rather not have to bid for Mini, as I am so afraid something would go wrong or I'd make a mistake and miss, and ultimately at the very end of aution I don't know how high she may decide to go in order to win. But I can just pay your paypal address the appropriate funds and take delivery if you choose not to send overseas.

OK, I have a potential buyer who wants me to either A)ship to saudi arabia or b) ship to her friend in the USA and then she would ship to her....I am NOT shipping outside the USA, should I ship to a friend or is it unsafe with paypal etc.???
Hi, I have to pipe in here too. I have sold a couple of bags to this buyer and shipped to her in Saudi with no problem whatosever. Used Express Mail International. She has a Paypal account and will pay promptly. Her address is correct and she will also provide phone number. I would encourage you to ship to her direct. I will vouch for her. Or, I would also be willing to have you ship the bag to me and I will then ship on to her. I've done that before and would be willing to do it again any time. But, that incurs additional expense for her which really isn't necessary. I would encourage you to ship to her direct as you will have no problems and she is 100% reliable for fast payment.

Thanks wardrobe*girls, you are right about shipping to Saudi Arabia. Seller is talking about me since I asked the question. Thankfully I've had over 10 handbags shipped to me in Saudi via USPS Express Mail International, but 'Saudi Arabia' does cause reservations amongst buyers. Another TPFer offered to take delivery and forward to me. I know Saudi is not exactly a country that gives off a warm fuzzy feeling to those in other countries. Don't worry shoegal, if it's a problem I can wait for another bag.

Hi Ladies!! I too am a fellow "purse buddy" to Mini! What an outstanding person!!

I met her through a KOOBA transaction (what a shocker:nuts:) where I was the seller xxxxxxx, where she had asked me the same question.....would you please ship the bag to Saudi? I usually do not like shipping internationally because it seems I get blamed if there is a customs delay which of course is completely out of my control.

I now take these instances (shipping internationally)on a case-by-case basis. After Mini e-mailed me, I checked her feedback and found it to be very reputable (I also recognized some of the other sellers she has purchased bags from), not to mention getting a good gut feeling about her as a genuine person. I felt totally comfortable & shipped the bag to her (a KOOBA Marcelle) for around $47.00 fully insured and it only took 6 days to arrive to her!!:yahoo:

Not sure how much my endorsement matters, but I have been on e-Bay for 5 years and have over 500 transactions & 100% POSITIVE feedback.

Take care :flowers:

I live in Australia and have the majority of my ebay purchases shipped from the States, always with Express Mail International!! Never had any problems, never lost anything..parcels usually reach me within 5 days (sometimes 3:smile:) With EMS you can follow your parcel's journey online, you'll always know where it is, it tells you when it arrives at customs and when it leaves, so at least if there are any unusual hold ups, you'll know where the delay is...

I can vouch for mini also! Jeez how could you not ship to her now with all these fabulous things said about her and how easy it is to ship to her. It would make alot of sense and a lot less hassle for everyone if you just shipped it to her without having to go through anyone else. And mini needs a Botkier and woulnt you be so proud for her to have yours.
I also do a case by case when shipping International. And in this case it would definitely be a thumbs up.:tup:

Hey Shoegal,

I shipped a black Kooba ginger to Mini this past year, she gave me specific directions and the bag reached her in just over one week! You can ship it from the post office just like usual, the only difference is you have to fill out a long address label. Not sure why you are so adament about shipping outside the US, but Mini is an awesome buyer who pays ASAP and really loves bags.

At least give her the option of bidding on your bag and sending it to Lexie. You won't find a better buyer, and both Mini and Lexie are well known posters on the Kooba board!

Unfortunately it hasn't worked out, so I'm having to continue my search for a black Botkier Bianca. I guess it's part of the frustration of being an International buyer. Thanks to all my friends who offered to have this bag shipped to them, for onward shipping to me in Saudi, but seller would only agree to the friend paying for the bag and this would mean I would have to transfer payment to the friend to include an additional 3.9%, which Paypal charge. It just wasn't going to work out for me. Very disappointing but not a lot I can do about it. Thanks to all of you who have shipped to me in the past, I really do appreciate it, your bags have brought me huge enjoyment in a very restrictive country.