Ship to store possibility?

Jun 9, 2007
Hello. Not sure if this is the right place but I wanted to ask if anyone knows if you go to a fp store, can they order a bag and have it shipped to the store and pick it up when it gets in? And is it free? Or would it be better off to just buy it online and pay shipping?

Thanks!

Shipping has always been free when I order from my FP store...whether I have it shipped to my home or to the store. I have my bags shipped to the store all the time and they will call you when it arrives.

Hello. Not sure if this is the right place but I wanted to ask if anyone knows if you go to a fp store, can they order a bag and have it shipped to the store and pick it up when it gets in? And is it free? Or would it be better off to just buy it online and pay shipping?

Thanks!

Shipping tp store is free

I always ship to store because then if there is a problem I am right there to have them fix it or return it

I always ship to store, and yep it's free. They usually even overnight it.
I live in a really crappy neighborhood, there's no way a package would sit and not get stolen here. In fact, one SA said "Why do you always ship here to the store?" I told her the street I live on and she said, "Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, no." :P

I have found it is better to have it ship to the store so they can check it and reorder if necessary. It certainly is a plus that it is free and it helps them with their quota. Gotta keep our Coach stores open!