Shiny oak leopard - now an endangered species?!

MF- my poor old boy died 6 years ago but wanted to go for his walkies on his last day- he could barely move but the will was still there- sadly he collapsed but some kind young workmen carried him home for my mum and she had to get the vet to come - but he enjoyed his walkies - he was 15 (rough collie/lassie dog)

He'll be 15 later on this year and I've had him since he was 8 weeks.

He looks like a puppy, MF! My Olly will hopefully be 15 later this year too! Had her since 6 weeks, little monkey. We go to see an Eye-Vet for her eyes, and the vitamin tablets have done wonders at keeping her near vision -she just can't see rabbits in the distance! She can sense there's something from Scooby's excitement (Eye Vet referred to him as her one-eyed Guide Dog!), though this morning she went crackers when a Lab walked past -think she thought it was a rabbit! Give Henry a hug from me :hugs:

^^ Thanks MG I will do. He doesn't go short of cuddles! We've had a few ups and downs with him over the last few months - the vet thinks he most probably has Cushings disease - but generally he still seems to have a reasonably good quality of life so we just take each day as it comes really. He managed a frolic with a black lab yesterday so it's not all doom and gloom!:biggrin:

Anyway - enough of this doggy talk or we will have the Ironman aka Darth Vadar along closing the thread! :death: Unless we call it "Which Mulberry dog coat will your little darling be wearing today", lol!!:lol:

It's possible they may not know, it looks like it was purchased from My Favourite Handbag originally, and they don't usually declare any issues. I expect the seller has been reading this thread, they mention they are a member here, hence why it has suddenly appeared. Perhaps they will make themselves known!