Shiny Karung SO Stretch Knot - Mass Reveal Thread!!!

Yes, it's my initials. Sorry if the pic came out a little blurry - I wanted to get the pics uploaded as quickly as possible. Didn't even watermark them in my rush to post.

sbelle - Regarding the plaque, I too found that it is very hard to get a good/non-blurry picture of it. But following is what is says:

BOTTEGA VENETA
MADE IN ITALY
Initials Here​

LIMITED EDITION

LAVORAZIONE FATTA A MANO​

Thanks ladies for the reply and for your beautiful pictures--what a fabulous piece!!

Cue the music....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pfsokarung1.jpg
    pfsokarung1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 895
  • pfsokarung2.jpg
    pfsokarung2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 854
  • pfsokarung4.jpg
    pfsokarung4.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 867
  • pfsokarung5.jpg
    pfsokarung5.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 850
  • pfsokarung6.jpg
    pfsokarung6.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 842
Congrats jburgh and bags4fun on receiving yours too! I think Bichon Lover might be next...!

YOU THINK RIGHT!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

A couple quickies before I get on the treadmill with my beautiful Knot in front of me to gaze at, won't even know I'm treading. :nuts:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much jburgh for everything you do for us. :love:

Attachments

• P3312629.JPG
    P3312629.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 869
  • P3312634.JPG
    P3312634.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 874
Congrats everyone!! :yahoo:

Thanks for the modeling pics Gingee, you look fabulous with your Knot. I don't think it would look terribly good with my bathrobe and tennies. :P

Looking forward to all the reveals to come. It's so beautiful, classic and sooo worth the wait. I'll have mine out on the town Saturday.

BTW, I'm using this arrival for the oportunity to pull my PO out of the wine cellar and show DH what he's giving me for my B-Day next week. :graucho: I forewarned him that something else would be keeping my Knot company. ;)

I thought they said they wouldn't put "Limited Edition" on the plaque? Am I remembering wrong? Or was it just numbers that they said they wouldn't do? Just curious, I like Limited Edition :smile:

Last edited:
YOU THINK RIGHT!!!!!

A couple quickies before I get on the treadmill with my beautiful Knot in front of me to gaze at, won't even know I'm treading.

Maybe I need a special knot to get some motivation for me to run ? :nuts:
Gorgeous. It still looks smaller to me on any picture than in real life. I hope you enjoy it as much as it took you away from a larger purchase in March. I think it sounded something like "no no, I really can't, I have the knot coming"... :graucho:

I'm really glad we ended up with the black moire lining. It looks pretty cool, like some great looking woodgrain. Did anyone pull off the plastic cover off the plate?