Shiny Karung SO Stretch Knot - Mass Reveal Thread!!!

Well, ladies...My UPS guy is on point so it looks as though I am the first to actually receive the 2009/2010 PF SO Nero Intrecciato Ayers Elongated Knot! It is FABULOUS! I love it so much!

Per Nicole's letter:

Each Knot clutch has been identified with an original style number. No two clutches have the same number, thus each has been identified as unique. As is customary with Knot clutches, the ID tag is not with the clutch. Bottega Veneta will keep the number on file for you.

Now, unfortunately I am off to an emergency meeting but I will try and find my camera to take some pictures. I just came back from a business trip to LA so I fear the batteries are dead. So, my reveal could take a while (sorry!).

I hope one of the other ladies receives hers soon and can post pictures right away. Congrats to everyone cause she is a real B-E-A-U-T-Y!!!

OMG!!! :yahoo::yahoo::cloud9: I took a few quick pics - hopefully the upload will work.

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

jburgh Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:hugs:

I really appreciate all the time & hard work you put into making this SO a reality. It is gorgeous beyond my expectations :nuts:

Congrats, Gingee! LOVE your modeling pics! Thanks so much jburgh for making this happen. I am very happy!

I'm back from my meeting! Here's a quick pic of mine AND my first official reveal here on The Purse Forum! I couldn't get my real camera to work so I had to take it with the camera on my phone. I don't know how to make the picture larger (maybe someone can help with that). Love it! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:

Attachments

• PF SO Stretch Knot 3.31.10.jpg
    PF SO Stretch Knot 3.31.10.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,332
  • PF SO Stretch Knot 2 3.31.10.jpg
    PF SO Stretch Knot 2 3.31.10.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,383
Last edited: