Shiny Karung SO Stretch Knot - Mass Reveal Thread!!!

Just spent the last hour looking for the lady that carries 2 bags. It is Maria Kerner, and here is one of the pics.....beautiful!
attachment.php

I have tons of bags to choose from, but for some reason I am getting itchy for a Cabat. Probably because I like the small, and it is being discontinued(except for 2 colors). I am thinking about the Cabat that is black with multi colors woven in, like red, yellow, probably blue. But, I suppose that the knot would work better in a medium. :biggrin: hmmmm, wondering if there are any PO mediums left....

I'm not sure who got it at the end. More than 12 wanted it and then some decided against it at the end. I believe it was 12 total. I used to have a list and then just deleted it this afternoon.

I have tons of bags to choose from, but for some reason I am getting itchy for a Cabat. Probably because I like the small, and it is being discontinued(except for 2 colors). I am thinking about the Cabat that is black with multi colors woven in, like red, yellow, probably blue. But, I suppose that the knot would work better in a medium. :biggrin: hmmmm, wondering if there are any PO mediums left....

Ohhhhhh, the Knot would be fabulous with the multicolor Cabat! :drool:

There are still some medium PO's available I believe. :graucho:

Thank you so much, BL! Wow, the stretch knot does hold a lot. I was initially going to ask you what's that small copper intrecciato item beside the lip gloss on the enlarged photo. LOL! I guess it was just the reflection of the zip card case on your phone.

BTW, is it birthday time already? (given that the PO is no longer hiding in the wine cellar) Advanced Happy Birthday! It is officially April in this part of the world (and April Fools Day today).

Thank's TDL you but not quite yet. It does hold quite a bit, everything you need but sunglasses. I used the arrival of the Knot to introduce my DH to what he's giving me. :graucho:

He thought they were both quite nice. ;) So out of the cellar but not filled for use yet although HE would be fine with it, I'm saving it till the day I turn 52! :nuts: Goodness, how did I get here so fast. :shrugs:

Thank's TDL you but not quite yet. It does hold quite a bit, everything you need but sunglasses. I used the arrival of the Knot to introduce my DH to what he's giving me. :graucho:

He thought they were both quite nice. ;) So out of the cellar but not filled for use yet although HE would be fine with it, I'm saving it till the day I turn 52! :nuts: Goodness, how did I get here so fast. :shrugs:

Your pictures are wonderful and YAY to DH liking both :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Sunglasses can be used as a headband in an emergency :P.