Shiny and Bright and Dark and Brooding!!!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Hello Everyone!!!

It has been awhile since I posted some pics ~~
As usual, I have been trying to be good and not look or buy Coach but it is very hard!! I have been looking on Ebay more and I found something ...
Very Shiny!!!!!
I found a Platinum Elevated Kristin Tote!!! (A Birthday gift for a friend but I might keep her.....)

The Seller was very nice~~~ Ms. Kristin has a lovely Pink lining.

Hello Everyone!!!

It has been awhile since I posted some pics ~~
As usual, I have been trying to be good and not look or buy Coach but it is very hard!! I have been looking on Ebay more and I found something ...

Very Shiny!!!!!

I found a Platinum Elevated Kristin Tote!!! (A Birthday gift for a friend but I might keep her.....)

Ooh so pretty! I don't blame you for wanting to keep her. :graucho:

Now for the Dark and Brooding~~~

Ms. Black Soft Pebbled Grommet Borough!!!

I bought a couple of the orginal Boroughs but just didn't seem to like them... I think too many zippers -- the magnets are much better!

The best part is the Grommets!!!! I love them!!!

I also snapped pic of Ms. Borough with my Black Legacy Studded wallet...

I was really trying to be good and I had bought and did return a Python Smythe Satchel when I saw Ms. Grommet Borough!!! I don't really need another Black bag but I couldn't resist!!!
I should have had patience and waited until I had a PCE but just couldn't wait!!
Now, I really really need to be banned!!!

Thank you to everyone for looking!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Now for the Dark and Brooding~~~

Ms. Black Soft Pebbled Grommet Borough!!!

I bought a couple of the orginal Boroughs but just didn't seem to like them... I think too many zippers -- the magnets are much better!

The best part is the Grommets!!!! I love them!!!

I also snapped pic of Ms. Borough with my Black Legacy Studded wallet...

Okay, wow you did GOOD! Love this one. Both are just gorgeous!!!