Shining Monkey - where to buy?

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
I saw the posts about the Shining Monkey spray. Which one is the proper one to use and where is the best place to purchase. Also - do you use it all over the monogram and handles? (Popincourt). Thanks!

I wont do eanything for the mono canvas bag.. but the denim line sure its fabric protector.

I think for the mono lines its more the handles, and just wipe down the cavas when you're done.. or any brass on your bag.

loriw said:
And you use it on the entire bag?

You have to clean the leather first and then put the protectant spray on, right? So what would you use to clean the leather with?? And what about the LV hardware? What could you use to polish it up?

i had a question about shining monkey. i read on one thread that it slows down the patina process. so if i had a really nice honey patina on my bag and wanted to preserve it, would the shining monkey work well to do that? and how often would i need to spray it on?

And what about polishing the hardware? Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of maybe calling the store and talking to my SA about handbag maintenance.