Shining Monkey FYI and ?

1. I sprayed my Speedy 35 two days ago. I think I overdid it though. :sad:

The first coat dried so fast...I thought, heck why not spray some more on? :amuse: Well, the handles dried back to their original color, but the tabs are still a touch darker and there are areas on each of the outer edges (but still on the top of the tab) that looks wet.

Will this go away? It's not a huge deal really, I know it will blend in time. Just curious is anyone else had this happen.

Thanks!

2. I would also like to know, since I've never tried the SM.

3. I used it the other day on my Tulum strap...I sprayed 2 coats...(lightly) dried in about 30 minutes...no problems. I will not use it more than once a year I would say....and would just use it lightly (like you did) Im sure it will dry! Good luck.

4. Thanks. :flowers: I'm hopeful, but it will be OK if it stays this way.

5. I spray 2 light coats adn it didn't discolor at all but even if it did, I don't think I'd mind cause it's bound to happen anyway.

Just let it be.

6. I sprayed my denim speedy 2 light coats and it dried ok.
    the following day i sprayed it again and its fine.

I might repeat this in time depending on how much i use the bag.

I did also spray my baggy, with one light coat. Reason its a shoulder bag so i'm not handling it like the noe speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice