Shine vs Polish?

**Ann**

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Does Cartier shine the LOVE bracelets as well as polish, and if so what is the difference?

Also, my purse forum app on my phone doesn't seem to work anymore. I keep getting the message "this is a demo version..." Anyone else having issues with the app? I miss checking posts on my phone!

Thank you!

Does Cartier shine the LOVE bracelets as well as polish, and if so what is the difference?

Also, my purse forum app on my phone doesn't seem to work anymore. I keep getting the message "this is a demo version..." Anyone else having issues with the app? I miss checking posts on my phone!

Thank you!
The App has been removed.

Thank you!
They do a quick shine while you wait a few minutes in the store but it doesn’t remove any gold so scratches will be the same. I’ve had that done but not the polish that removes scratches. I was told to wait like 10 years before getting a polish because it will round the edges and make it thinner.