Shine vs Polish?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does Cartier shine the LOVE bracelets as well as polish, and if so what is the difference?

Also, my purse forum app on my phone doesn't seem to work anymore. I keep getting the message "this is a demo version..." Anyone else having issues with the app? I miss checking posts on my phone!

Thank you!

2. The App has been removed.

3. They do a quick shine while you wait a few minutes in the store but it doesn’t remove any gold so scratches will be the same. I’ve had that done but not the polish that removes scratches. I was told to wait like 10 years before getting a polish because it will round the edges and make it thinner.

4. Why???? Not good... :sad:

5. I never used the app, so not an issue for me! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice