Shimmy Shimmy on in and see what I got!

Jun 30, 2006
So I have to pre-face this by saying that I have never ever done any sort of a reveal or anything of that nature on TPF but just had to do one for this special lady that arrived at my door earlier this week.

Without further ado, I present to you................Ms. Dark Shimmer MAC! Please excuse the attachments (I'm having trouble uploading them to websites).

The pictures really don't do her justice! I wasn't sure if I would like the 3-zip MAC since I'm not too big on zippers or tassles but I've totally become a convert because of the Dark Shimmer! It's fun, edgy and just plain pretty. The MAC is also way bigger than I thought it would be! I had qualms about switching to a smaller bag but I find the MAC fits everything I need and is much lighter than my other bags. Overall - I'm just :yahoo:.

More pics to come and please excuse the poor mod pics too. I took them after a long day of work which always makes me poopy. ;)

Attachments

• 068.JPG
    068.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 82
I wasn't sure if I would like the lining but now, when I see the little birdies on the inside of my MAC, they just make me smile. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 074.JPG
    074.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 51
It looks fantastic on you!!! I love the MAC and your outfit!!! 3-Zips are the hottest things smokin'. I would turn most of the MACs I own into 3-zips if I could.

BTW-- your pics are the FIRST pics of dark shimmer MAC i have really loved!! I haven't seen other reveals yet on the forum, but these are just amazing! I opted for the rocker because i thought DS would look weird on a MAC but its fabulous!