Shimmy Shimmy on in and see what I got!

That's gorgeous!! I really like how the "shimmer" gives it so much visual interest!! Congrats, enjoy her!!

And you did a GREAT first reveal, and your mod shots are great!!

gosh, i thought this was too blingy at first, but it's just...mesmerizing. something about pretty shiny things :P ive been really tempted by this, but im afraid it's only appropriate wih nighttime use? if its not too much trouble, would you be able to put up pics in daylight?

its absolutely awesome,congrats :smile:

Thanks for all the comments ladies. :love: I'll try to get some daytime pics this weekend so you can all see what it looks like in the daytime.

LVdreamer and Aznanjl - I definitely don't think it's too blingy in the daytime and mesmerizing is definitely the best way to describe it! It's not an over-the-top look at all this bling bling bag but more of a subtle nice sheen and to it. I would describe it as class with some sass! :P I think the dark color of the bag really evens it out to not be too-over-the-top. I'll try to post some pics later so you ladies can have more eye candy.

Desi - I was a little worried at first too but went for the plunge and have zero regrets. I had to post pics that would do the bag justice! :biggrin: I can't stop staring at the bag now that I have it. It's a little sad. :lol:

Avalon Bleu - Someone mentioned in another thread that it feels like a slight suede and I think that's the closest way to describing it. When you look at it, it's hard to tell what type of material it is but when you feel it, it's the softest feeling against your hands. It's a very soft, smushy feeling but not buttery like leather and more soft and supple like suede. The good thing though is that the bag doesn't look cheap IMO which was one of my concerns. Some people have compared it to the silver spot. I can't say if the material feels the same but from the pictures I've seen, visually they look similar.

Lo - you crack me up! I conveniently took off my face to "de-lousify" the pictures some. 10+ hours of walking around in the same make up? The shine on my forehead would have blinded the camera! :nuts::lol:

On another note -we were making a video for internal employees at work and I let one of my girls borrow Ms. Dark Shimmer as a prop. A) I could NOT take my eyes off the bag; it's so different wearing it versus seeing it on someone else and B) I was a little jealous to be giving my bag to someone else to wear. Does that make me wrong? I can't help that I love my bags too much! LOL

Both you and your MAC are hot!!!! Great modeling pictures! I like your black outfit!!

I had to laugh at your comment about seeing your bag on someone else. My bags are like my kids, I wouldn't want to see someone else walking my kid around. . . . LOL!

Both you and your MAC are hot!!!! Great modeling pictures! I like your black outfit!!

I had to laugh at your comment about seeing your bag on someone else. My bags are like my kids, I wouldn't want to see someone else walking my kid around. . . . LOL!

Hmm... how do you feel when you see your kid walking around with your other kid?

This is definitely a great party bag - roomy to carry everything you need, a bit of shimmer but not too much to take the attention away, congrats, it looks fabulous on you. You must look incredible when you're not feeling exhausted after a long day hehe ;)