Shimmy Shimmy on in and see what I got!

Jun 30, 2006
So I have to pre-face this by saying that I have never ever done any sort of a reveal or anything of that nature on TPF but just had to do one for this special lady that arrived at my door earlier this week.

Without further ado, I present to you................Ms. Dark Shimmer MAC! Please excuse the attachments (I'm having trouble uploading them to websites).

The pictures really don't do her justice! I wasn't sure if I would like the 3-zip MAC since I'm not too big on zippers or tassles but I've totally become a convert because of the Dark Shimmer! It's fun, edgy and just plain pretty. The MAC is also way bigger than I thought it would be! I had qualms about switching to a smaller bag but I find the MAC fits everything I need and is much lighter than my other bags. Overall - I'm just :yahoo:.

More pics to come and please excuse the poor mod pics too. I took them after a long day of work which always makes me poopy. ;)

Attachments

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Super cute! Congrats!! If you wouldn't mind, can you tell me how shimmery it is outside in daylight? Thanks!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
It looks fantastic on you!!! I love the MAC and your outfit!!! 3-Zips are the hottest things smokin'. I would turn most of the MACs I own into 3-zips if I could.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
Wow you look amazing! The MAC is fabulous and just is soo much fun! Congrats! My 3zip rocker shipped today too so i am just as excited!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
BTW-- your pics are the FIRST pics of dark shimmer MAC i have really loved!! I haven't seen other reveals yet on the forum, but these are just amazing! I opted for the rocker because i thought DS would look weird on a MAC but its fabulous!

Avalon Bleu

=^.^=
Nov 5, 2008
House of Mouse!
Really gorgeous. Maybe this has been addressed elsewhere but what is the material like? I have heard that it is not leather??!! Can you describe in more detail?
THANKS!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
WOW!! If those are "lousy" mod pics than I wanna look lousy with that hawt bag, too!!
:nuts:

Congrats on such a lovely find!!!