Shimmer Comete?

Firefly32

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
This is a pic of Britney Spears holding up this bag!

bslv.jpg

Has anyone seen this bag up close in the stores yet? What are your thoughts on this bag! I think this bag looks hot :smile:

I saw and touched it at the store today. It's gorgeous! But it looks so delicate, maybe not good for daily use? And the base corners look weird, too. Like bloomers? But it's gorgeous, yes. I only saw the silver, not the peach.

I tried on the comete and I found it really bulky and the base seemed crumpled too ..I REALLY adored the tactile nature of this range and prefer the peach to the silver ... I didn't think I would like it esp due to the tassles (flashback to the 80's) but it is much nicer IRL If you like it then go for it:tup:

I'm not big on that tassle thing either lol

Is this bag where like the metalic is dusted on the bag or is it a metalic leather. Can someone explain what it is? Sorry hope this makes sense!

I like the comete better, I like the shape but the bottom does look a little funky. I need to find a better pic of this bag besides the one off the lv website.

I somehow dislike the placement of the tassle. I hate that it's in the middle of the bag and not like, on the side of the base or something. The material looks gorgeous however, but it may not perform well for everyday use. And I agree with freshmess, the leather does look delicate too. But I have yet to touch it to see for myself.

The Halo looks nice as well, although it seems more suitable for nights out and special occasions (sp). But if I had to choose out of the two, I would get the Halo since I strongly dislike the tassle of the Comete. I wonder if smaller SLG's and accessories are going to be made to go with this new line of bags? :P

I would be all over the accessories!! I will have to see this bag for myself, such a delicate bag is much to consider! It's pretty and I am sure would get some attention :smile: I am not rough with my bags but I do like to use them for a few months a time!

I like this bag but the wideness (is that even a word?) makes it a bit awkward. It's very wide and doesn't stay on the shoulder well because it juts out from the body.