Shimi satchel vs Bihar satchl

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    which one makes a better shoulder bag? I can't find modeling pix of them side by side so Im having a hard time deciding
    thanks!

(should say shimia and satchel....keyboard is sticking today...sorry!)

2. Personally I would say the Bihar. I tried on the leather version in Von Maur a couple of weeks ago and thought it was very comfy. The Shimia is 20" W which is really big in my opinion. Unless of course you like big bags, which I don't.

3. thanks....I like medium to large bags, but not giant ones (since Im just shy of 5'4)

4. Bihar!! :tup:

5. I have the Bihar and it fits comfortably over the shoulder. I wore it over the shoulder with sweatshirt hoodies and a thin leather jacket and it's okay. I don't know about heavy winter coats though as I haven't wore a heavy coat with it yet.

6. I'd have to go with the Bihar as well - the straps look long enough to fit over the shoulder and the size won't overwhelm you.

7. I personally like the Shimia better, but I'm a sucker for big bags :smile: