Shih Tzus

I have a shih tzu - yorkie mix.... she is very very cute. She doesn't have an under bite like the shih tzu but she looks like one but with the yorkie colouring.

i have a fuzzy fuzzy shihtzu!!! here she is, her name is Chili. She is the fuzziest dog ever. this is a pic of her after she came back from the groomers. now she looks like a fuzz ball! well, she's going back to the groomers again this saturday. we bring her about ever 3 months.
anybody who has a pic of their shih tzu, post :smile:

I have a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise...they are adorable, and best pals. Shih Tzus are definitely stubborn! And she is afraid of thunderstorms...she climbs into bed and positions herself between my pillow and headboard.

I have a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise...they are adorable, and best pals. Shih Tzus are definitely stubborn! And she is afraid of thunderstorms...she climbs into bed and positions herself between my pillow and headboard.

I love Shih Tzus! They act all tough and imperialistic but they jump under covers the minute anything scary happens.

I adore Bishons. Does your do that cute Bishon thing where they put their front paws together and makes forward diving motions with her paws when she is happy? Soooo cute!

oh my. i LOVE Shih Tzus!!!! Here are my 2 babies - Nina and Nicholas :heart::heart::heart:
hereshegoeswiththecameraagain.jpg