SHIH Kiera tote at Revolve $264!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great bag, great price at Revolve,,plus 30% off for first time buyers. The leather is TDF, I have this bag and it looks brown but is actually a winey burgundy color...highly recommend it...hope someone here gets it!

[​IMG]Shih by Stephanie Lin Keira Tote in Burgundy Retail: $528.00Price: $264.00

2. Wow, it's back! I guess someone must have returned it.

3. It's out of stock now, where else can I find this one with such a great price? Really like it

4. it's gone!

5. Well I don't know, you can check ebay maybe...but you also might try www.shihshop.com They have the bag in some colors on sale for $370. Go to collections, Kiera, then sale. It's not as good a price, but it IS a fabulous bag with soft delicious smelling leather and you'd love it..good luck in your search.

6. yah...I've done a search be4, found this website as well; the sad thing's not the price's more expansive, it's just that I couldn't find the same colour any more, even in other websites selling the same bag

7. Save a search on ebay. I have one for her and the search string is quite active. Almost daily. Of course, you have to wade through a lot of ugly dog totes, but it might be worth the effort. :lol: