Shia LaBoeuf arrested in Chicago

When Shia has positive stories of him not posted or is actually trying to change his behavior, I'll gladly advocate the title change.

However, since he's still on that white stuff, has little to no positive press and constantly arrested seems fitting.

Shia LaBeouf Arrested in Georgia for Disorderly Conduct and Public Drunkenness

People

BBE06JM.img

© Steve Granitz/WireImage

Shia LaBeouf has been arrested — again.

The 31-year-old Transformers actor was taken into police custody in Savannah, Georgia early Saturday morning and booked for disorderly conduct, obstruction and public drunkenness, according to booking records. His bond was set at $7,000. LaBeouf’s rep did not respond to a request for comment.

LaBeouf is currently in Savannah filming The Peanut Butter Falcon.

This isn’t the first brush with the law the former Disney star has had involving alcohol.

In 2014, he was taken out of New York City’s Studio 54 theater, after causing a disruption during a performance of the Broadway revival of Cabaret. LaBeouf was charged at the time with one count of criminal trespassing and two counts of disorderly conduct. He later plead guilty, telling Jimmy Kimmel that he had drank too much whisky before the performance.

LaBeouf was also arrested (though not charged) in 2007 at in Chicago, after being told repeatedly to leave a Walgreens because he appeared intoxicated. “I got pretty wasted in Chicago and wound up celebrating in Walgreens,” the actor told David Letterman of the incident, adding that he had gone to the drug store to get pimple cream and later cigarettes and wound up butting heads with the security guard because, in his inebriated state, he thought the officer was laughing at him. “My logic was off, to say the least.”

There were also arrests in 2008 in West Hollywood (for drunk driving, though charges were eventually dropped) and one in January outside his art installation at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens — where he allegedly attacked a 25-year-old man during a protest against President Donald *****.

Following LaBeouf’s arrest in 2014, his rep told PEOPLE the actor was “voluntarily receiving treatment for alcohol addiction.”

“He understands that these recent actions are a symptom of a larger health problem and he has taken the first of many necessary steps towards recovery,” LaBeouf’s rep said in a statement.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...rly-conduct-and-public-drunkenness/ar-BBE0blQ

Will anyone see his new movie, Honey Boy? He wrote the screenplay and it’s getting som me buzz. It’s about his relationship with his father while he was growing up.