SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

This Chanel girl is giving up her red CCH and black with gold hardware GST (and pink Hermes Evelyne) for this new to me Hermes Birkin 35. I hope I do not regret losing some variety, but I got to tell you, I totally get the Birkin hype right now…what a bag…

What a beautiful collection and I'm with the others, if you can at all keep the CCH and Evelyne, I would. To me, the Birkin serves a complete different purpose than each of the others. There is no way, I'll take my B35 to an art festival where I want a hands free bag or to a dinner where I would take my CCH. Hope you find a way to make it work.

What a beautiful collection and I'm with the others, if you can at all keep the CCH and Evelyne, I would. To me, the Birkin serves a complete different purpose than each of the others. There is no way, I'll take my B35 to an art festival where I want a hands free bag or to a dinner where I would take my CCH. Hope you find a way to make it work.

Can always make it work but should I????!!!!

Reactions: lady-dior
I use my flaps for "fancier" dinners, etc...it would be GREAT to keep the CCH option, I know, but I really do need to draw the line, and I can get the most for it. ARGGGHHHH. Before I got the B, I was caught between wanting to love it and having to have it, or hating it and keeping the status quo.

I use my flaps for "fancier" dinners, etc...it would be GREAT to keep the CCH option, I know, but I really do need to draw the line, and I can get the most for it. ARGGGHHHH. Before I got the B, I was caught between wanting to love it and having to have it, or hating it and keeping the status quo.
Ok so...mulling it all over...I really can't keep the CCH, BUT I only keep my black medium CF for those more dressy occasions where the white jumbo flap wouldn't be appropriate.
This Chanel girl is giving up her red CCH and black with gold hardware GST (and pink Hermes Evelyne) for this new to me Hermes Birkin 35. I hope I do not regret losing some variety, but I got to tell you, I totally get the Birkin hype right now…what a bag…View attachment 5314936View attachment 5314937

Ok ladies, you have enabled (I mean helped) me to re-evaluate :smile:...I rarely use my vintage bijoux black flap, its small for my needs but mostly because my iphone peeks above the bag in the outside back pocket which I don't like. Ever keep a bag because you 'think you should'? That is how I am with the medium flap...I end up with my phone inside the bag and that annoys me too haha. So I keep the red CCH and sell the flap - I can buy something way cheaper for those times I need a smaller nice crossbody...like a Dior or Gucci or YSL (gotta have a back pocket though)...and this way I can keep the CCH! May be onto something here...thoughts??

Dior RTW and bags (pics below) seem like the closest cheat. DH thinks it’s more youthful and cuter and can be a third to half the price. (Bag, sweats, jackets, top and skirt). The white cardigan is a chanel piece that goes with everything.

View attachment 5093356View attachment 5093357View attachment 5093359View attachment 5093360View attachment 5093361

Brunello cuchinelli and Hermes are stylistically different enough to not count as cheats :biggrin:

Wolford tanks are a lot cheaper than Chanel, but they’re plain. some chanel RTW posters like Lagerfeld.com t shirts for Karl attitude without the chanel price tag.

But, the item I’m most excited about is a custom bag in process made from Buffalo Dalmatian treated leather from Duret.com

Thank you so much for your kind words below, @skyqueen, @Christofle, and @thundercloud ! Jewelry is a different category altogether :biggrin: Hugs
i LOVE the last outfit!! so pretty and elegant,