SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

Obsessed with my new-to-me Gucci Jackie O Bouvier bag. I just had to have it. Chanel came out with a dark gold soft caviar timeless CC tote years ago and I debated getting it because I was just craving a pop of rich gold. I got my fix now, and I much prefer it to the CC tote. The details make it so flashy, the way it's supposed to be -- I like it because it's both glamorous and gaudy at the same time. It's fun. :love: But you can trust I won't be wearing it with anything hot pink, that would be too much lol.

guccigang.jpg

Obsessed with my new-to-me Gucci Jackie O Bouvier bag. I just had to have it. Chanel came out with a dark gold soft caviar timeless CC tote years ago and I debated getting it because I was just craving a pop of rich gold. I got my fix now, and I much prefer it to the CC tote. The details make it so flashy, the way it's supposed to be -- I like it because it's both glamorous and gaudy at the same time. It's fun. :love: But you can trust I won't be wearing it with anything hot pink, that would be too much lol.

View attachment 5252638
I ADORE the gucci jackie bags!! They're so underrated!

Reactions: Chanellover2015
This Chanel girl is giving up her red CCH and black with gold hardware GST (and pink Hermes Evelyne) for this new to me Hermes Birkin 35. I hope I do not regret losing some variety, but I got to tell you, I totally get the Birkin hype right now…what a bag…View attachment 5314936View attachment 5314937
Gorgeous .

Can’t you keep the CCH. It’s a beautiful colour, looks great in your collection and red goes with almost everything.

Reactions: platanoparty
Gorgeous .

Can’t you keep the CCH. It’s a beautiful colour, looks great in your collection and red goes with almost everything.

Oh you're killing me lol...I can get the most for it at this point and need to fund my
B - I went up in price from what I wanted to already... DH and I discussed the same...he says give up your white vintage jumbo instead? But I adore her! I live in SoFla and she feels just so clean and refreshing for a night out...the CCH is soooo beautiful though...

Oh you're killing me lol...I can get the most for it at this point and need to fund my
B - I went up in price from what I wanted to already... DH and I discussed the same...he says give up your white vintage jumbo instead? But I adore her! I live in SoFla and she feels just so clean and refreshing for a night out...the CCH is soooo beautiful though...
Looks like you will have to keep the CCH then :happydance:. Maybe spend a little time on band island instead:angel: