SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. upload_2020-4-24_23-42-53.jpeg
    Just ordered this little beauty from saks! With their current promo, I saved about $250.

OCMomof3, Cclover2013, snibor and 7 others like this.
  2. Every time I try, I end up returning the other brand LOL. I applaud you for having a variety of brands in your collection!!

_nycluxury and cityivy like this.
  3. Thank you...i was looking for this thread but couldn't find it

4. So much cheating has happened but let’s be honest, my first love is LV IMG_4214.JPG Adjustments.JPG Adjustments.JPG Adjustments.JPG
    Celine LE 16 B4359623-7585-42F5-AFAC-C527DBE314F9.jpg
    Gucci Dionysus IMG_4397.JPG Cartier Love Cuff IMG_4226.JPG
    Couldn’t resist another love of mine...Dior

ODEDIHAIMS, Zucnarf, Law and 9 others like this.
  5. My new preloved Birkin 40. So in love. Glad I went with this size. IMG_1232.JPG IMG_1235.JPG

6. Love the gold actually lol. And I’m here to share watches too! My two toned Rolex datejust. Second pic with my husbands presidential.

Attached Files:

7. I loved preloved black birkins. My black 35 GHW one was a preloved as well. To me, black doesn't show wear and tear as much, and you can easily find one that is in really good condition. Black is the default, first birkin color, but many people buy them and realize that they don't use black as much. So you can get really good deals in great conditions.

Jill N likes this.
  8. Jill N likes this.
  9. same here. I still have some Gucci and LV bags in my closet but the only ones getting used are my Chanels.

10. Venessa84 likes this.
  11. I fell in love with LV AGAIN

Attached Files:

jpezmom, Venessa84 and bunnie159 like this.
  12. My new Dior x Rimowa personal clutch ♥️♥️♥️‼️‼️ In love

Attached Files:

Tuned83, Venessa84 and OCMomof3 like this.
  13. That is REALLY great! I love it!

angelicskater16 likes this.
  14. Thank you! Can’t wait to take her out for a spin ❤️❤️❤️

QUOTE="OCMomof3, post: 33795807, member: 440338"]That is REALLY great! I love it![/QUOTE]

15. My first Prada! 20200521_121545.jpg

Samuestar and Venessa84 like this.