SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

Mr. Dior got me good. Always loved the Diorama and when I saw this satchel version it had me sold. I now realize every collection needs a silver bag. I couldn’t resist the wallet and card holder too! IMG_0795.JPG

Dolce & Gabbana had these gorgeous silver shoes which I think will be a nice touch when dressing up the Dior IMG_0792.JPGIMG_0820.JPG

My mom insisted my daughter will get a lot of use from this D&G heart crossbody and the K (for my daughter Kennedy) from Fendi was too cute to pass up
IMG_0796.JPGIMG_0817.JPG

b3409ebd58d6bf198910293155a4859c.jpg
picked up these black loubs on sale for $375 and another pair in nude! original price was $895!

First off I wish all TPF forum members a Happy and healthy New year. Enjoy!! :drinks:

My new Gucci Brixton's which are incredibly soft, slimming, elongating on the foot and feminine to match my 3 jumbo classic flaps. And the "beige" is the exact color of my beige clair which is not easy to find! I attached pic of my Chanel Jumbo's.

View attachment 4290622

View attachment 4290634

View attachment 4290650

You hit the jackpot! Wow wow wow! Those are gorgeous! You have a beautiful bag and shoe collection!