SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

Dear S! You’re back!!! :hugs::hugs:
Yay yay yay!
So great to have you beautiful! :hbeat:

This place really feels so bleak without you! :happydance::happydance:
Hope all is well at your end and your loved ones!!!

Thank you for your kind words! :hugs:
A girl can never feel bad when she is this lucky to have someone like you she can call a friend! :hugs:

Welcome back beautiful S!
So good to have you again!!!!
Period!!
OMG you are way too sweet, generous & funny (but I must ask.....were you possible tipsy toddle writing this?! KIDDING!) Thank you as always, you are a dear friend my lovely S! LOVE you woman! :winkiss:

Reactions: aki_sato
LV Speedy B 25 in Empreinte Raisin...going back to FP though. STUNNING color, but the bag is too small and they don't make 30 in this color :doh:

View attachment 4128937
I have the exact same bag. I have been using my speedy 30 for years but buying 25 recently because it’s smaller (obviously, lol) Bought two 25 actually. One canvas and one this empreinte. Love emp one because of the bigger opening. I didn’t know they don’t make 30 in raisin color :sad: it’s a gorgeous color

Reactions: UnicornMermaid1997
I have the exact same bag. I have been using my speedy 30 for years but buying 25 recently because it’s smaller (obviously, lol) Bought two 25 actually. One canvas and one this empreinte. Love emp one because of the bigger opening. I didn’t know they don’t make 30 in raisin color :sad: it’s a gorgeous color

The color is SO PERFECT. I checked the LV website and the Raisin isn’t an option in the 30. Such a bummer!

Ok Lovelies, so these are not bags:Pbut I don’t see myself buying any more chanel or other designer bags in the near future. I’m purse pleased-yay!:lol: However, I have been having tons of fun buying new wardrobe as I’ve lost weight. I did another major clothes overhaul recently & I took this pic for a friend of mine who got me obsessed on the cute workout clothes by Lululemon (shout out to my Canadian friends here as I believe they originated in Canada) All of the tops are Lululemon & the embroidered floral cropped sweatpants were on sale at Lord & Taylor (thought of you buying these @Dextersmom as we love our embroidered florals:hbeat:....2nd pic is a closeup) And I’m now addicted to Adidas sneaks (pureboost & ultraboost)...you were SO right @aki_sato :hugs:Love them!

Attachments

• 0AA077F7-A758-4CB1-8D54-BC1635B68E48.jpeg
    0AA077F7-A758-4CB1-8D54-BC1635B68E48.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 721
  • 8CA09530-6A40-4F4C-A33A-8AF6DCB5DBAD.jpeg
    8CA09530-6A40-4F4C-A33A-8AF6DCB5DBAD.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 713
  • EED1A042-C1F4-4F67-BA66-52F3705333D9.jpeg
    EED1A042-C1F4-4F67-BA66-52F3705333D9.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 714