Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Okay, everyone...thanks to another LV members' great idea...here is a thread so that we can all share what other kinds of bags we use besides LV.

This way we can see that some of us do like to branch out and maybe even get ideas for something you may want too!

So....show us your NON-LV bags!!!!

Okay...here's mine:

It's an Elliot Luca bag I got today at Nordstroms!! It's gunmetal and sooooo cute!

Here is the front, back, and how much it fits:

Library-003.jpg

Library-002.jpg

Library-001.jpg

Reactions: Penelopepursula
Hopefully I have some pics to share soon. As you can see from my sig, I'm wanting to branch out into Chanel, MJ & Miu Miu. However, the problem is that every time I set my mind to buy something from another designer, LV comes out with something else I have to have! For mid-range, I like Botkier. I have a Bianca and am considering a Sasha duffel.

These are the ones I have on my computer and/or in my bag showcase.
I have Chanel, Dior, Juicy Couture, Coach, Samantha Thavasa, D&B and that Erin Fetherston heart bag...I can take a pic of that one too, it's MASSIVE.

1- Chanels:
left to right- pink/black medium Cambon tote, yellow Valentine hobo, not sure of the name of the tan one, navy/silver hardware Grand Shopper tote, beige/black Cambon multipocket reporter and agenda, dark beige Classic Flap, black/white large Cambon tote.

2- One that I got awhile after the above pic was taken, the white Chanel GST.

3- Diors from the Girly line (Boston, billfold and I'm not sure of what the one on the left is called).

4- Juicy Couture bags, the square ones are my train cases and the one in the front is my jewelry box.

5- Other bags: pewter and black nylon Kate Spade bags (my first purses!), black and white Samantha Thavasa star bags, 3 D&B It bags, Coach Zoe hobo, gold Michael Kors bag, 2 Coach wristlets (missing my perfume print one) and tan leather Coach Demi bag.

Attachments

• updatedchanels.jpg
    updatedchanels.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 18,423
  • 100_6967.jpg
    100_6967.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 17,895
  • diors.jpg
    diors.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17,814
  • juicybagsall.jpg
    juicybagsall.jpg