Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

thanks very much. it's really terribly lonely without dogs

I know the feeling. I'm going on 8 months this Wednesday and I'm still crying every day.
…oh I feel you both…
They are our babys and will always be
It’s so terrible when they leave over the rainbow…
Wish you all the best and sending hugs. And congrats anyway to your purchases:heart:

I know the feeling. I'm going on 8 months this Wednesday and I'm still crying every day.

…oh I feel you both…
They are our babys and will always be
It’s so terrible when they leave over the rainbow…
Wish you all the best and sending hugs. And congrats anyway to your purchases:heart:
I thank you. I think every dog lover knows how bad that is.

• Sad
Reactions: skyqueen and Loriad
I decided to branch into other accessories, and was considering a brooch. I don’t own or plan to buy any Chanel so the popular Chanel pins were out. Gucci brooches can be very comical but I wanted something timeless. A recent price increase by Saint Laurent pushed the YSL brooch to over $500 and turned me off since it would be me advertising for them. I found Loewe brooch options more artistic and emphasized on the letter L, which is my first name leading letter.

Murmurs of a price increase in Loewe is gaining traction so I panicked and researched Loewe’s raffia bag selection. I knew a tote or basket was not in my cards. I’ve used my Neverfull only twice since last year. I’m just not a tote gal. I have other raffia tote bags specifically for the beach and wanted a summer bag. I also needed to get some color in my inventory and settled on a striped style with colors I liked (and already have apparel/shoes to coordinate).

I present to you…Loewe Anagram Brooch in gold along with Pochette in striped raffia & leather (zippered option). I included comparison shots to a Speedy 25b and Alma BB.

IMG_9955.jpeg

IMG_9961.jpeg

IMG_9960.jpeg