Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

I got myself this Coach leather briefcase with detachable shoulder strap for my new job which I started last week. This is my fifth Coach bag (seventh if you count those that I parted ways with) and I absolutely love it. I honestly don’t love LV’s leather bags, at least from the men’s selection. They’re just not really for me. I had a Taiga bag and I found it didn’t hold up very well at all. This one is of course a little like Vuitton’s Empreinte (love that in SLGs!) but it was £275 on sale from £550, and the quality is really excellent. I’m very happy with it. It holds all this plus it could easily also hold an iPad or laptop (or both!)

View attachment 5574541
View attachment 5574542
View attachment 5574535
View attachment 5574536
Great bag! Congratulations on the new job!

I got myself this Coach leather briefcase with detachable shoulder strap for my new job which I started last week. This is my fifth Coach bag (seventh if you count those that I parted ways with) and I absolutely love it. I honestly don’t love LV’s leather bags, at least from the men’s selection. They’re just not really for me. I had a Taiga bag and I found it didn’t hold up very well at all. This one is of course a little like Vuitton’s Empreinte (love that in SLGs!) but it was £275 on sale from £550, and the quality is really excellent. I’m very happy with it. It holds all this plus it could easily also hold an iPad or laptop (or both!)

View attachment 5574541
View attachment 5574542
View attachment 5574535
View attachment 5574536
What a great bag! It looks very nice and sturdy. Congrats on your new job, and there he is! I love your fur kid.

I think Coach often has better overall quality on many of their leather pieces these days. I started down the handbag slippery slope years ago with Coach. I have my very first Coach bag still, as I remember what a huge stretch it was for my budget. That bag held up so well (even got covered by ocean when I fell asleep on the beach and the tide came in, back then Coach did spa, I sent it off, they cleaned it up and replaced the zipper and good as new). I hope this bag serves you well and sales on lovely bags are always good!! love your WIMB photo too, great slg’s.

And the book you are reading looks interesting! I’m going to check it right now :P

Thank you for your lovely comments! And yes, my baby boy is never far from me. :love:

I'm so impressed with the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship. It's a beautifully made bag. I actually noticed there was a card that came with the bag which says I can take advantage of complimentary leather care at Coach stores! I didn't know this is a service they offer.

That book is a really good read, I'd recommend it!

What a great bag! It looks very nice and sturdy. Congrats on your new job, and there he is! I love your fur kid.

I think Coach often has better overall quality on many of their leather pieces these days. I started down the handbag slippery slope years ago with Coach. I have my very first Coach bag still, as I remember what a huge stretch it was for my budget. That bag held up so well (even got covered by ocean when I fell asleep on the beach and the tide came in, back then Coach did spa, I sent it off, they cleaned it up and replaced the zipper and good as new). I hope this bag serves you well and sales on lovely bags are always good!! love your WIMB photo too, great slg’s.

And the book you are reading looks interesting! I’m going to check it right now :P

That ocean story..!! That's truly incredible your Coach survived that so well! And how relaxing lol