Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

View attachment 5574010
The airplane thread had me scrambling to get my first Longchamp bag :lol: (Nordstrom fall sale) before an upcoming long weekend trip. I’ll rest easier having this to put my LV in if needed. Love this Dahlia color, kind of like fuchsia.
Wowza that Dahlia color is GORGEOUS!! I’m in love - so glad it got there for your trip. I may have to pop over to Nordstroms - LP don’t count towards bag bans do they? :P :flowers:

Wowza that Dahlia color is GORGEOUS!! I’m in love - so glad it got there for your trip. I may have to pop over to Nordstroms - LP don’t count towards bag bans do they? :P :flowers:
Thank you DrTr! Yes I was hoping it was more berry and less red and I gambled right (the color on the web is very off). Lol they most certainly do not count towards bag bans, they’re more like buying pretty colored insurance. :lol:
Omg love this colour!!
Thank you _vee!

View attachment 5574010
The airplane thread had me scrambling to get my first Longchamp bag :lol: (Nordstrom fall sale) before an upcoming long weekend trip. I’ll rest easier having this to put my LV in if needed. Love this Dahlia color, kind of like fuchsia.
Beautiful colour! I love that Airplane thread too congrats, Longchamps are great bags to have!

• Love
Reactions: Aliluvlv
View attachment 5574010

This dahlia color is so dang pretty A :heart: — this will be a great bag for your next trip (have fun, my friend :smile:).

In my book, LP non-leather bags don’t count toward a bag ban, so total freebies :lol: (hence, all the new LPs I got this year :lol:).

I got myself this Coach leather briefcase with detachable shoulder strap for my new job which I started last week. This is my fifth Coach bag (seventh if you count those that I parted ways with) and I absolutely love it. I honestly don’t love LV’s leather bags, at least from the men’s selection. They’re just not really for me. I had a Taiga bag and I found it didn’t hold up very well at all. This one is of course a little like Vuitton’s Empreinte (love that in SLGs!) but it was £275 on sale from £550, and the quality is really excellent. I’m very happy with it. It holds all this plus it could easily also hold an iPad or laptop (or both!)

AC0970AB-E89E-4D75-99E1-C8D74329CF0D.jpeg
104DE01F-E8D7-437A-8674-09C400928E74.jpeg
FFC5A131-74EE-404E-8185-90852DF67273.jpeg
2C84D540-0532-4C6E-B4EF-DE52151A1250.jpeg

I got myself this Coach leather briefcase with detachable shoulder strap for my new job which I started last week. This is my fifth Coach bag (seventh if you count those that I parted ways with) and I absolutely love it. I honestly don’t love LV’s leather bags, at least from the men’s selection. They’re just not really for me. I had a Taiga bag and I found it didn’t hold up very well at all. This one is of course a little like Vuitton’s Empreinte (love that in SLGs!) but it was £275 on sale from £550, and the quality is really excellent. I’m very happy with it. It holds all this plus it could easily also hold an iPad or laptop (or both!)

View attachment 5574541
View attachment 5574542
View attachment 5574535
View attachment 5574536
Wow! Gorgeous tote and filled to the brim with beautiful LVs! Congratulations on your new job and so nice to see your fluffy fur baby who I’m sure was super glad to welcome you home after your travels.

Picked up this lightweight duo from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (NAS) . It’s the Tumi Dumont duffel and the Just in Case tote both in the Dark Mauve colorway. I really wanted to love the Longchamp neo le pliage but this years NAS version is much smaller than previous years’ iterations. I also wanted a straight zipper opening without the leather tab getting in the way. Thanks for letting me share.

5F6E15FE-A239-41FA-9277-0824B1BCBC14.jpeg

F54463E0-E15E-4BE4-8499-FB1616F5DBCD.jpeg