Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Two new beauties added to my collection recently. Nothing from LV is tempting me lately.

Loewe Small Puzzle bag in mink/sand. Just a lovely special bag impeccably made.

View attachment 5105797
View attachment 5105798

Gucci Marmont camera bag in emerald
View attachment 5105799

I was so impressed by the Gucci shopping experience. So lux, amazing service, packaging, and presentation. This green color is breathtaking!
That green is absolutely stunning!!! I bought my first Gucci item (A pair of Bloom slides) this Spring and have to agree with you that it’s is a much better shopping experience with them

Reactions: Loriad
Need some opinion and not sure if this is the right thread - but I am considering venturing outside of LV and into Gucci (my first Gucci purchase!). I am traveling to Hawaii in a month and I know luxury bags are cheaper there, especially Gucci.

I was thinking of purchasing these two from Gucci or should I just combine what I am going to spend on the two Gucci bags and buy the LV Mini Deauville?
It's nice to have a beige and a white camera bag and I really like the hardware with the Marmont (I already have my black Speedy BB to cover my black bag choice) but the LV Mini Deauville is cute and is different - although not sure what print to get it on (and not many people may have it). Help!
I’d say branch out. I’ve been a strictly LV person for years (with the exception of 2 Chanel bags) and I recently just bit the bullet and ordered a YSL and Gucci bag. It feels good to branch out a bit

Coach was my gateway into purses when I was in high school. I haven’t bought anything from them since I graduated college (almost a decade ago!!) because I just wasn’t loving their stuff anymore. Well, I went browsing their website last week and long story short…I have a new bag for work and 2 outlet items. (Updated pics coming when they arrive!) Who am I and what is going ON?! :wtf:

Attachments

• 6479673E-0C32-4D5A-ACB2-C184448C5389.jpeg
    6479673E-0C32-4D5A-ACB2-C184448C5389.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 6F6EB2D5-2546-416D-A97E-F8448BB614D7.jpeg
    6F6EB2D5-2546-416D-A97E-F8448BB614D7.jpeg
    375.1 KB · Views: 24