Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

I was able to get a blue beauty from my wonderful SA at H! Been wanting a casual shoulder bag that would be ok in the rain and for lots of hands free errands. This leather fits the bill! My first Hermès Evelyne 29 bag Blue Frida phw clemence leather! She also happens to perfectly coordinate with a cashmere shawl from H by one of my favorite artists, Jan Bajtlik! He did the entire history of H on this beauty! And he always includes his rescue pup Kluska in every piece for H he does, which I adore. It’s fun to play find how many Kluska’s he includes :heart: Taking it out for first patio lunch today for the first time in a year+!!!:love:

ED3949C0-A1DE-4593-A19B-AAC35F72CFC7.jpegD803884E-C560-4B4E-8A06-E8B16D0139ED.jpeg

I was able to get a blue beauty from my wonderful SA at H! Been wanting a casual shoulder bag that would be ok in the rain and for lots of hands free errands. This leather fits the bill! My first Hermès Evelyne 29 bag Blue Frida phw clemence leather! She also happens to perfectly coordinate with a cashmere shawl from H by one of my favorite artists, Jan Bajtlik! He did the entire history of H on this beauty! And he always includes his rescue pup Kluska in every piece for H he does, which I adore. It’s fun to play find how many Kluska’s he includes :heart: Taking it out for first patio lunch today for the first time in a year+!!!:love:

View attachment 5058155View attachment 5058156
Love them both!!!!

Reactions: DrTr

Congrats on this blue beauty T — the leather is luscious and this blue to gorgeous (we love our blues, don’t we? :smile: ;) ). It looks great with the beautiful shawl. How wonderful you went out for an outdoor lunch — hope you had a great time (we haven’t eaten out in a year as well). Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats on this blue beauty T — the leather is luscious and this blue to gorgeous (we love our blues, don’t we? :smile: ;) ). It looks great with the beautiful shawl. How wonderful you went out for an outdoor lunch — hope you had a great time (we haven’t eaten out in a year as well). Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you so much A!! Yes we DO love our blues!!! The first time was a bit stressful, but it was only 48 degrees and cloudy so we had the whole outdoor patio to ourselves, the server was masked and we put ours on when she came out. We vowed to go eat outside once both of us were 2 weeks post vaxxed, and today was the day. Baby steps:P

Hopefully you can go soon and carry some of your lovelies! It was so fun to carry a handbag and do something fun as safely as possible and “normal”! Thanks as always for your support and kindness, you are always lovely to everyone here :heart: :hugs:

This is a stunner and the blue colour is gorgeous! :heart: :loveeyes::love: Congrats! And love the touch of the LV cch in either pink or blue! Perfection!!

This is such a beautiful color! Congratulations!