Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are gorgeous!

staceyjan, bccgal and EpiFanatic like this.
  2. I feel like I’m having an equal love affair with other brands and LV this month so LV can’t be too mad. Picked up some items from Dior (Lady Dior in Matte Grey which I’m now obsessed with, espadrilles, Dioraddict, and Diorama WOC)

IMG_4226.JPG

Also loving this Fendi StrapYou in python

Adjustments.JPG

Hermezzy, Tuned83, izzle and 19 others like this.
  3. I understand your love affair with Dior - these are really gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy them! :smile:

4. Another beautiful haul — I especially :heart: that gorgeous grey L.D. :smile:. Enjoy :smile:

Venessa84, Starbux32 and leooh like this.
  5. For the first time in 10 years, I bought a non-Apple phone. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip sold me on its ability to fit into my mini structured bags. Oh and it can double as a compact! :graucho:

IMG_0283.jpeg IMG_0284.jpeg IMG_0286.jpeg

ncabahug, Bijans, Joelene and 27 others like this.
  6. Starbux32 and Bagologist like this.
  7. Heathrow airport duty free buy:smile: Cartier Santos watch Screenshot_20200220-205550_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200220-210437_Gallery.jpg

Hermezzy, MooMooVT, Joeli7 and 20 others like this.
  8. Nice!!! On Christmas eve I upgraded from my galaxy s8 to the galaxy s10! Hope you enjoy the Z Flip!

Bagologist likes this.
  9. Thank you! Already loving the Flip! Enjoy your s10! :smile:

TangerineKandy likes this.
  10. Thank you!

11. Thank you lady!
    I haven’t seen this one yet. Very cool!

Iamminda likes this.
  12. Not the best shot, but I picked up a few things from Chanel, and a scarf from Dior today!
    F537EAA3-EF6C-49EF-A855-F0F4CD7D16CD.jpeg

13. LOVE your haul! Gorgeous pieces.

14. Thank you!! I love all of them too

15. 467D7619-6947-4FD4-ACD5-72393FAD7816.jpeg
    A tiny cheat: I ordered Chanel’s Boy Lip Balm. A pretty nice and unnecessary product! :heart::lol:

Hermezzy, LVinCali, Iamminda and 7 others like this.