Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you!!!! I just copied the name Fashionphile used. I'm for sure not a Chanel expert. They said this: This chic shoulder bag is crafted of semi distressed, glazed Chanel signature diamond quilted caviar leather in brown.

I'm super happy with it. :heart:

2. Ai ai.... Gucci Marmont won the war .... I fought for a while because I was in doubt about the leather but here I am and super excited!!!!

Attached Files:

3. C12BAAB5-6B59-469F-8578-D14E7D3F0C39.jpeg

I purchased this Vintage Chanel from Fashionphile. The condition was even better than described but I may still send it to Leather Surgeons for a spa treatment.

4. OMG, it is so beautiful What colour is this? It's difficult to tell....

Uptown Luxer likes this.
  5. On the gucci website it says it’s dusty pink but some other stores call it porcelain rose

6. I’ve never seen this chain on a vintage piece. I love it!

7. A few pieces from my last vacation. Chanel small statement flap in navy from Munich and Gucci blooms cotton scarf from Venice. The jungle pochette was purchased in Rome. It was a great trip!
    0681599F-7707-4FB3-85A5-4BDB232661A7.jpeg
    6CA24BE7-3DE2-485D-B8A5-579C6B91327F.jpeg

8. Nice vacation. I love all your new stuff. :heart:

LV_4ever likes this.
  9. Thank you so much! I saw you have the jungle pochette as well. What a great bag!

10. From my holidays that I have just returned. Thank you for letting me share.❤️

Attached Files:

11. Wow! What a haul! Enjoy your goodies!:tup:

atlsweetpea11 and Cams like this.
  12. Thank you

13. My kind of holiday! Congrats on your purchases, and enjoy!

Cams likes this.
  14. Wow. Awesome stuff! :nuts::heart: Was it a shopping vacation. :biggrin:

Cams likes this.
  15. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice