Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It’s a luggage piece that cost $695. I think it’s discontinued online.

2. Just picked up the Coach Cassie and am already moved in! I love my empreinte noir PM so much I wanted something similar and a little more carefree for summer get togethers as I baby my PM lol

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous. Too be honest I bought and sold the PM (mono + empreinte) five times and the Cassie fits the bill completely! I love it so much. I bought it in signature and will get it in black as well.

TangerineKandy likes this.
  4. That's so awesome to hear!! Enjoy your Cassie(s) !! You won't regret the black!! I love the leather part of the signature and hope they come out with an all over camel Cassie!

5. This surfer girl purchased the perfect Chanel :smile:

Attached Files:

6. Wow love your Chanel and the Honolulu image

7. 9C3798C0-BAE9-445C-ABF8-934FB66D72E8.jpeg Love my new Gucci scarf.

8. I just purchased one as well! Not a fan of the pm but love this black bag!

Tiny_T and TangerineKandy like this.
  9. Congrats!!! I've been using mine everyday since I bought it! :biggrin:

TXLVlove likes this.
  10. Haven’t been able to grab any of the giant collection so blue my budget on these. The backpack is one of three in the US and can be worn three ways

Attached Files:

11. Mark Cross Grace Bag, small but mighty. :smile: MCfront.jpg MC interior.jpg

12. I'm in Florence and went to the Gucci Garden. Couldn't help but come away with this piece.

07513EB7-1B51-40E4-9A5A-5A4A28D1088E.jpeg 22EA9893-92FD-4B25-AA98-54D7B944BB7C.jpeg

And then I got this from Prada.

1300F8BF-F2EF-4120-8C62-C3FB16095323.jpeg

13. My first Celine bag :heart:

Attached Files:

14. “Blue” your budget lol :biggrin:

15. Today I saw this bag IRL in this GORGEOUS color- congratulations on this beauty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice