Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

My new ride.

38ff8d6bd2ae1e0bfef578fa2823c455.jpg
Woot woot! Me too! Happy holidays!!20181027_185035.jpg

Had a fun shopping trip with my mom and almost 2 year old daughter (she slept almost the whole time). I was able to pick up these...

Diorama, small wallet, and card case from Dior IMG_0793.JPG
The silver was definitely missing in my collection and Dior has some amazing silver.

Also picked up the Dolce & Gabbana peep toes and a little crossbody for my daughter. Then I couldn’t resist this K (for Kennedy) from Fendi IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG

Day of the Boots
I went to Louis Vuitton today and browsed for quite a long time with my SA’s help. I must say that nothing caught my attention. The DG Pixel was on display but I find it terribly ugly. The other bags were boring. The shoes and RTW are just not my style: too loud and sporty. So I left Louis Vuitton with nothing, a rare occurrence for me. ;) Although these days I feel more and more disconnected from LV’s collections.

Afterward, I stopped by Dior and Gucci, but same story. Dior Homme was plain boring. The Gucci collections are simultaneously cool and ridiculous. Too much for a simple guy like me. :giggle:

Next I went to Bottega Veneta where I found this lovely pair of boots. I love the simplicity in design with the subtle detail on the back. And so comfortable! The color is much warmer in real life. Everything is packed away so I m using the website photos.
59F6BBF0-34F9-4F90-9C49-E2B736163ED2.jpeg 9EEB1735-5D15-47B5-BD51-0F55B6EF086A.jpeg
Last, but not least, I went to Hermès and fell in love with these stunning calfskin “Sibérie” boots. The leather is incredible, the details are perfect. I’m in love! :loveeyes:
8036BF69-FDD7-42DF-91E2-809461867CA8.jpeg E50EA4AD-B92E-4742-9277-93790BB51658.jpeg
I might wear these boots to bed tonight!

For me, 2018 was the year I rediscovered Hermès and truly became a fan. The quality is superb and the designs are timeless.

#OrangeBoxesForFabuleux
:hbeat:

Day of the Boots
I went to Louis Vuitton today and browsed for quite a long time with my SA’s help. I must say that nothing caught my attention. The DG Pixel was on display but I find it terribly ugly. The other bags were boring. The shoes and RTW are just not my style: too loud and sporty. So I left Louis Vuitton with nothing, a rare occurrence for me. ;) Although these days I feel more and more disconnected from LV’s collections.

Afterward, I stopped by Dior and Gucci, but same story. Dior Homme was plain boring. The Gucci collections are simultaneously cool and ridiculous. Too much for a simple guy like me. :giggle:

Next I went to Bottega Veneta where I found this lovely pair of boots. I love the simplicity in design with the subtle detail on the back. And so comfortable! The color is much warmer in real life. Everything is packed away so I m using the website photos.
View attachment 4293047 View attachment 4293048
Last, but not least, I went to Hermès and fell in love with these stunning calfskin “Sibérie” boots. The leather is incredible, the details are perfect. I’m in love! :loveeyes:
View attachment 4293050 View attachment 4293051
I might wear these boots to bed tonight!

For me, 2018 was the year I rediscovered Hermès and truly became a fan. The quality is superb and the designs are timeless.

#OrangeBoxesForFabuleux
:hbeat:
I, too, have become a fan of H. It’s a combination of the colors, design, quality, and as you said: timeless appeal. It’s never overly trendy and quite versatile. LV still has my heart - but I’m focused more on H at the moment.