Shhh!! Don't tell my EB RH CITY but.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I discovered another georgeous blue? I'm not sure if thats the true color in the pic (you can never tell) and I haven't seen it irl but if its anything like the 1st pic man that is a nice blue.

The brand is Treesje and the style is Asher. There is also a yellow that rivals the buton d'or but not as neon so it could be another yellow alt. for those who think the buton d'or is too bright. The more I look at this yellow the more I seem to like it looks much softer than bal's but I'm not really a yellow person anyhow so we will see I think seeing it irl will really make the deal.

The last two pics are from lunaboston.com you can buy the purse there. I love how like the bal it comes with a strap and the price is a steal for $585!!! But....although its a beautiful electric blue I can never turn my back on you EB so you can rest assured!!!! But I will always appreciate other beautiful colored bags :P

Attached Files:

2. Interesting colours, I think EB is prettier, but they're nicely hued in the pics.
    (if ordering from lunaboston, use grechen for 20% off;))

I don't like the pleating, they look weird.:s

I wonder if some one from Bal is on the "colour forecasting" group---or if they just do their own thing? time for me to play w/ the search.

3. I promise, I´ll keep quiet,LOL

Kat

4. Hmmm, very interesting. I will go and check these out and thanks!

5. interesting! I think I might like them!

6. I like Treesje bags when I see them but they're so much heavier than bbags. I really appreciate the light weight of bbags.

7. oooo i love the colors!