She's within my grasp!

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
So I've been harassing the outlets near me (both are 3hrs away) trying to find a whiskey Ali. Been stalking eBay but most are like $299+ (buy it now) or they don't have whiskey.

So I see someone selling one (she's also got the french purse I think it's called...I'm going to bid on it if I don't score the legac wristlet) and she's got a reserve price. I ask what it is and she tells me ($250) so I asked if she'd sell it outright and she said yes! So I'm waiting on an "invoice" from her what it'll be with shipping and everything. I'm SO excited!!!!!

I feel a little bad but DH was like "if we can afford it buy it!" (Besides he's getting a new bow soon lol). I never spend money on myself so my buyer's remorse can take a flying leap lol.

this is my first time posting in coach....and i was just at the outlet near me and they had this bag but in a really light color(not sure the name) and i wanted it in this color and they dont have it :sad: so they put my name on the waiting list....the women said if they get one in they would call me!

this is my first time posting in coach....and i was just at the outlet near me and they had this bag but in a really light color(not sure the name) and i wanted it in this color and they dont have it :sad: so they put my name on the waiting list....the women said if they get one in they would call me!

Welcome to Coach!! Everyone is so nice and helpful here. I hope you will get your bag!!;)